Till end of the time.

Friday, October 15, 2010



Sabrina, she was the one who accompanied me for modelling
HEHEHAHAHUHUH, I'll stay over your house for a few days!

3 in the afternoon, went to Dhoby Gaut for modelling!! Before that, met Sabrina first and we went there together :D Ohmy! I saw one eurasian's girl very pretty indeed.Her name is Jessica' "WOW!!".Furthermore, she has the whole package - looks and height!! I was being interviewed by a guy named Daniel :'D!! At first, he thought I wore a pair of contact lens, but I don't.Secondly, he liked my skin and he said to me '"KAWAII" with his "act-cute-voice!!" O_O He told me I'm in a sweetie, cutie and casual's categories.I was like "WTF?!!! I'M NOT SO GIRLY" He did tell me that I'm so chubby.I was like "Yeah -_-' ISN'T IT SO OBVIOUS?!!!" Not to mention, before we started our interview, he asked me WTF's question D': "Do you have a boyfriend?!?" I was stunned by his question.RANDOM BASTARD! HAHAHAHA :D! After interview, we went to summerset and shop with madness @#$!.Sab bought a clothes for herself while for me STANDARD ALWAYS! NO FOOD NO MEW.Bought food at Long John Silver and ate it at skatepark.After a while -.- no mood to eat because the skater(s) there seriously ruined it by falling down so eerrrrrr....ATROCIOUS! After finished eating,went home and slept like "OINK" :D, (: Goodbye.