Till end of the time.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Before (thin) ---------------After (fatso)

REFLECTION
I realized that I have changed tremendously :D No more "ah-lian" type for instances - botak eyebrown, piercings', smoking, shaking, sniffing and hang out from sunshine to next sunshine HAHAHAH! I still remember I like a guy who has a tattoo on his left or right leg WHAT THE FUCK YA?!! HAHAHA :D I had ample of friends who have a tattoo' but I didn't keep in touch with them anymore due to misplace of handphone -_-" D: They would call me in the night and horny their shits' out omg.They are the reasons why I laughed like "SIAO LEY." ^^ I should thank Ben, Jordon, Ah min and more for trying to cheer me up by your lame jokes.Yeah I am dumb, stupid, silly lah here lah there lah.Seriously, thanks for everything :D

I'll treasure your 4am's message,iloveyoustill.
Divya's msg : I still remember those times when you came to my house just to pass me muffins.When I was sick, cared so much.Never let me felt the meaning of loneliness.I miss everything.