Till end of the time.

Saturday, October 16, 2010


Sabrina got only 2 while I got 4 (hungry monster)


Just two of us and our food is like hell...


Babyboy and babygirl...


Her chicken while mine is the burger + 2 pieces of chicken too


Hate her for paitao-ing me to nicolas (I use her hp - I just wanna know whether he got takes his medicine! ): Told you many times we quarrelled like cat and dog you still ... I care still ):) Fuck your backside tomorrow!!!


I NEVER WEAR CONTACT LENS

Stayed at home for the whole day due to my pig-ness!! I had eaten quite a number of times.Yeay! I'm becoming fatter and fatter (BEST!) :D I am going to start smoking due to stress with the situation I am facing right now.Every night I just couldn't stop crying.Thanks god, Joey was there saving my life.She told me to get over it'!! Malaygirl I'm struggling and trying my best.Somehow, she still can joke her ass out -.-' I laughed like a lunatic! After that, her boyfriend tried to talk to me.This another one joker sounded like Kalang Guni.HAHAHA! Loving Joey always, loveya!

Our conversation ;
Joey : Test me malay please don't use chim words ah! Basic one only.
Mew : My malay also like kanasai can?! My knowledge and yours are the same.
Joey : Can start now?
Mew : Okay! Hmmmm...
Mew : Kau tengah buat aper? (I couldn't pronounce properly)
Joey : HUH?!
Joey : Ohhhh, kau tengah buat aper eh?!
Mew : Yesyesyes!
Joey : The real pronouncation is "Kau tengah buat aper"
Mew : Kau setan lei.
Joey : Kau
KEPALABUTO!!!
Mew : Eh! I only use devil lei you use bad words ):
Joey : Sorry lah! HAHAHA, aku kepalabuto okay?! (: