Till end of the time.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010



Feelings are gone while Love is fake.Bleeding heart dripping blood
Rushing down, beginning to flood.Overflowing sorrow and pain
It hurts so much just to hear his name, N.S


It has been a long time since I last posted something on my blog.N-level has ended and I shall occupy most of my time by blogging everyday :D!
Hope I can hold onto my words HAHAHA! Today I just intend to stay at home for the whole day.Well, good girl mah?! (Cheychey) HAHAHA! (: In the afternoon, Irsyam and Rozlin came to my house yeay.They were watching "Chicken Little" which looked like Norman (no.1 sweet stealer T.T cries'!) After a while, Irsyam went to work for interview.Rozlin was surfing the net while me?!?!?! Was busy lying on the bed and laughing with madness -___-"! After surfing for so long, she went into my room.I sang Neyo's song - One in a million (I LIKE!) :D,:D! In addition, my voice was like so called "Opera"?! "Ah-hhhh" It can crack your whole face into pieces manzxzx! (Chey again!) HAHAHA! That pussyhead couldn't stop making fun of my bra.Tickled me like mad till my bra dropped.Ahhh!! BOGEL HAHAHA *shy !@#$##@:D Luckily,Irsyam wasn't there or else CENSORED HAHAHAHAHA! Tomorrow, I have to go to Dhoby Gaut for modelling.I'm exhausted right now and I shall stop here.Seeya :D!